1st June 08, 12.40am
Went to watch movie with Darlin at The Cathay.
Blur counter girl was sleepy and keep saying don't have.
Show started at 12.40am.
I tired to stay awake but in the end, i felt asleep.
I felt asleep for like close to 60mins.
When i wake up it's 1.30am. =X
Haha... guessed i was really tired.
Total running time was 145 mins.
I think i miss the 1st half. XD
Ben Barnes (Prince Caspian) is damn handsome!
LOL...
Oh! What i wanna complaint!!!
Sitting beside me was a woman, i didn't really bothered after..
She was moving here and there!!
Keep talking.
Laughing loudly, where it's not that funny -.-
SHE JUX CAN'T SIT STILL!
Best of all, she is like half times bigger then me LA!!!!
She twist n turn won't really bother me.
But my seat is also moving when she turn!!!
8:40:00 pm sprinklinq love Y